Muscat: Fuel prices for the month of October 2021 have been announced by the Ministry of Energy and Minerals on Thursday.
An official from the Ministry of Energy and Minerals confirmed to Times of Oman the prices of fuel for October 2021 and said: "Fuel prices have been approved for the next month of October 2021, and will be applied from October 1."
The prices are as follows:
1. M91 at 229 baisa per litre.
2. M95 at 239 baisa per litre
3. Diesel at 258 baisa per litre
Fuel prices for the month of September 2021 were as below:
1. M91 at 226 baisa per litre.
2. M95 at 237 baisa per litre.
3. Diesel at 247 baisa per litre.